Monday, January 3, 2011

Mixed Chicks (The Product) 2nd time around


A while back I did a product review on mixed chicks and I stated that I was not pleased with the results. Well I will be the first to admit when I am wrong!!! I have learned a couple of things since that post. The first thing was that I have been in denial about my hair...it is a lot thicker than that I was willing to admit. The second thing was you can not use sample size products on hair that is really thick!!! I knew this would be a learning experience but dang I wasn't ready to admit that I was wrong. But whatever...back to the product...


I finally found the product here in Kansas. I really don't like ordering online if I can help it. So I bought the 10 oz Leave in Conditioner, it is supposed to define curls regardless if you are black, white, asian or latin. I washed my hair like I normally do (Mixed Chicks does offer their own shampoo) but I have been using TRESemme' Naturals and after I washed my hair I sectioned my hair and ran the Mixed Chicks product through each section and finger combed it.


The results were way better that I could have ever imagined!!! It really defined my curls the only thing that I didn't like was when it dried it was a little crunchy but I don't know if that was due to me putting in too much product. It is still a learning experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment