Sunday, October 10, 2010

I am back!

I have been missing in action for a while. I took some time away to decide what I really wanted to do with this blog. At first I just wanted to talk about my natural journey with my hair. But after much deliberation I have decided not to just talk about my journey with my hair and what products that I use but how going natural has affected my life.

I hope to post more pictures and keep more up to date with this blog. I am going to let it be my outlet. So when I am stressed I will blog...when I am bored I will blog...I just hope that it can be my release so that I am not keeping my feelings all bottled up and this can be a place that I can come and vent and not be interrupted or judged. Like my name this won't be just a journey but it will become my lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment